Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sorry...

Hiya!! This is Basil, if you haven't already figured out by the font that hasn't been used in about a half a month. I sincerely apologize to JJ and all of our many imaginary readers that I heven't really written anything in a while. Between the swimming, hanging out with friends, and finally beating Suikoden 1 with a perfect game, I never really gave this blog a thought. Sorry blog, if you have feelings. I'm sorry I abandoned you

In my last post, I said I would write about my favorite bands...well, I'm too lazy, and do to my lack of knowledge and clear description that JJ usually has, I find it pretty pointless and weird...so I'm going to just write about my life...which might be a bit more exciting...I hope

Unlike JJ, I haven't really been doing much over the past two weeks. Dance camp for me ended on July 31, so since then, nothing productive has really been happening in my life. Yeah, I did parts of the summer homework, but besides that, I'm completely out of shape and I have yet to actually do something meaningful with my summer. Yeah, from the sentence a while ago, dance camp. I'm a dance addict. Ballet, tap, jazz, etc...and I miss dancing a lot during August :(

To JJ, I'm sooooooooo sorry to hear about the whole Lumiere thing :( Why didn't I know about this beforehand?? Oh, wait...I haven't been on the blog...oops...Well, your day to shine will come soon enough, and when it does, I'll be right there in the front row of the theater making funny faces so you'll mess up...hahaha just kidding I'll be cheering you on, of course!!!

Over the time of unproductivity, I've been watching a lot of Degrassi...JJ and Mango, you must be so proud of me. It's not as bad of a show as I thought, and I actually might start recording it on DVR soon, giving it one of the coveted spots on my recorded list, joining the ranks of 10 Things I hate About You, Psych, and Make It Or Break It. Make It Or Break It is the BEST show to EVER be on television... along with Degrassi, of course. Degrassi is a really good show considering it provides a look into the drama of highschool, just exaggerated time twenty. Still, it's a great show. I now understand just why Mango and JJ wrote degrassipwns.blogspot.com...

Two days ago, I felt like making some tomato soup. The recipe said I needed to peel some tomatos, so I did. The result? I cut my nail really badly. Well, not that badly, but enough so I have to constantly wear a friggin band-aid on it all the time so that it doesn't catch on anything and rip off...ugh

Yeah, so there's my update that I owe you guys, and I hope I'll remember to update tomorrow too...but not after that because I'm going to Montauk for a week so I'm handing it over to JJ again to write whatever the heck she wants on this blog that barely anyone is going to read. Hey, don't diss my imaginary readers! Bye! --Basil-- (why do I bother siging my entries? It's so pointless)

1 comment:

  1. Stop acting like you have "imaginary readers"! I'm here you know! But anyway, Degrassi is an awesome show. Same with Make It or Break It and 10 Things I Hate About You. We have a lot in common JJ and Basil! Have fun in Montauk, Basil, and good luck in Beauty and the Beast, JJ.

    ReplyDelete