Friday, August 21, 2009

Check it out!

Hello! This is Basil....again. It's been a whole 15 hours since my last post!! Well, I'm bored right now, so I figured I'd tell you (whoever "you" is.....) that I made a very random blog called My Opinion-The JJ and Basil Way. Why? Because I can. The web address is www.myopjjb.blogspot.com. Yeah, all the other web addresses I wanted were taken :( And yah, the title kind of sucks, but I made it...when? Oh yeah, late at night...or was it early this morning? Wow, this just shows the capacity and attention span of my brain.....

The nearby beach was demolished by high tide last night. According to Millie's mom, about 3/4 of the beach just disappeared. Also, the clouds have been doing this really weird thing today. They've been moving so fast it's just abnormal. I'm kind of worried, to tell you the truth. OMG IT MIGHT BE THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!! Just kidding, i don't really think that. However, I've heard things about a hurricane approaching Montauk soon, so that worries me as well. Anyway, due to the lack of beachy fun, I've been swimming in the pool a lot, and I learned how to do a flip! I did flips off the edge of the pool, so it'll be much easier when I have a diving board when I return home. I can't wait!!!

Well, I really don't have anything else to write about, so I'll just stop writing to prevent rambling on about completely useless stuff. Sorry for the amazingly short post, and JJ, break a leg tonight!!!....and read the other blog and tell me how bad it is :P Bibi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment