Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Post of August!!

Hey, it's Basil. I decided that today I would feel special by posting the first section of August. Yay! Anyways, I've come to write in response to JJ's last post...only problem is that I had basically no idea what she was talking about the whole time, nor did I have the attention span to attempt to comprehend (or thoroughly read, for that matter) what she'd written. Thus, I shalt make my own random post about what's on my mind.

This is sort of in response to JJ's rant about Paramore, since it was basically the only thing I can remember reading in that extremely long post besides the stuff about that James guy (hehe). I'm not much of a Paramore fan myself, seeing as I don't really have any of their songs on iTunes. My taste in music consists mainly of alternative and rock bands, such as Relient K, Every Avenue, Foo Fighters, Boys Like Girls, All Time Low, Panic at the Disco (though I must say, Panic! At the Disco's old songs were much better than the new ones) and Red Hot Chili Peppers. I wouldn't be surprised if you, imaginary reader, hadn't ever heard of Every Avenue, Foo Fighters or Relient K. Well, that was what was on my mind when I sat down at the computer today...so that's what I'm going to write about...next time, cause I spent all the time I had on the computer basically writing an intro =_=...oh well so I'll be back whenever!! -Basilllllllll (yes, I love the use of way to many letters in a word)

1 comment:

  1. I believe I'm reading your blogs backwards but oh well. lol. I like paramore and I know most of the bands you named exept Every Avenue, All Time Low, and Foo Fighters. (Which is practically all of them.) Also, if you haven't noticed I only read the blogs with both Basil and JJ but apparently JJ didn't write in this one.. oh well, I read it so I figured I might as well commentttttttttttt. You're right! That is fun;)

    ReplyDelete