Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi, From New Jersey!

Hola people! This is JJ here, and I'm currently on vacation in Cape May with my awesome friend who happens to also be Basil's boyfriend! But no worries, I won't steal him, because today my friend... Jim (sorry, it's late, I'm not being very creative) asked me out! And since we've kinda both liked each other since 6th grade but stupid nonsense kept getting in the way, I said yes! Finally! Yay!

So, any way, I'm in Cape May, as I said. And on the ride down, we did absolutely nothing for hours. And then we watched Finding Neverland. Which is the best movie ever for a few reasons.
a) Freddie Highmore's in it, which makes it awesome by default.
b) Johnny Depp's in it, which makes it awesomer.
c) Kate Winslet's in it, which also increases the awesomeness level.
d) It's just awesome, okay?
So, after watching an awesome movie and doing nothing, we arrived in Cape May. We ate at a diner and then got our house key and I proceded to visit my awesome friend (who we'll call Flannie). We hung out, then my family ate dinner, hung out again, went to bed, woke up, went to an alpaca farm, ate lunch, did a puzzle because it started to rain, hung out again, did more puzzle, went to dinner, hung out, and did more puzzle. Then some of my friends had spazzy emotional break-downs, Flannie and I helped one while I helped the other, then I got annoyed at life, then I got over it, and then I blogged. So far I've really enjoyed my trip to the Jersey Shore, though (despite the fact there's been minimal shore-age).

Oh, and I've learned I'm a trend setter. It all started when I made my first blog, jjflip101.blogspot.com which was followed by 3 more blogs on the same acccount. Then, my close friend (who we'll call... Kroner) made a blog, and we communicated through blogging. Then my other close friend (Mango) and I created a Degrassi blog (degrassipwns.blogspot.com) and then Basil and I created a blog (you're reading it right now) and then Mango and my friend Sam created a blog and now everyone's blogging and I started the sensation, so yay! Not that you cared, but ya know... I'm blogging about nonsense, I can say what I want. Don't question me!

So, now that I've blogged about nonsense for a relatively decent time-frame, I think I can go to bed. Sorry, I was bored and restless and couldn't sleep, but now my mind is at ease...ish. It's sorta eased, eased enough to sleep. Once again, you're not expected to care, but this is nonsense, so I can say what I want. Take that, qualified and dignified people! You might have knowledge and reason and power, but I have nonsense. And sometimes, we all need a little nonsense. A little break from reality. Sometimes, nonsense is the best medicine available. Sure, there's some conditions where you need a doctor and all that sensical, dignified stuff, but sometimes, some eccentric and awkward gabber is all you need to clear your mind. I bet you've forgotten your original intention whilst reading this post. I bet all you're thinking about is the gibberish in front of you. And all the seemingly important things have just melted away. It's just you and my nonsense words.

And sometimes, that's all you really need.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I see: "spazzy emotional break-downs"? That's what we're calling them? How delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm so glad you're happy for me since I'm dating... Jim. I'm really glad you're so selfless and compassionate you read the parts about me, not the 3 words that you could twist and distort until you convince yourself they're about you!

    ReplyDelete