Monday, July 27, 2009

Introductory Post (Yeah, That's Right, We Use Big Words)

Hi, I'm JJ, you may remember me from my other blog with Mango called degrassipwns.blogspot.com which is an awesome website. I'm sure you've heard of it. No? Oh, that's okay no one has (go there... do it now!). Well, now me and my friend Basil have created this blog. And yeah, we know no one will ever read it because no one reads our other blog, but we don't care. Blogs = fun. I mean, I have like 5. And now this one. They're just that cool. And now I seem like a major nerd so I'll shut up now.
Ummmmm.....hi? This is Basil. Don't ask about the name. Just don't. Yeahhh....as opposed to JJ, I don't have any other blogs so I'm not AS much of a nerd. Oh, and the title was also made by JJ...since big words tend to confuse me so I dislike them with a passion. Except for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (I sang that whilst I spelled it :D). That's a kewlio word :). So, invisible reader, you can probably tell that JJ's the intelligent-esque person of this blog...and more focoused...Like that time when-OMG the star in the right hand corner looks like a Converse All-Star symbol!!!!!!! You know there's no second "o" in focused... unless you live in Canada. I don't care...oh and btw Trebuchet is pronounced "Tre-byoo-shae" not "Tre-buck-et" Miss Smarty Pants :P You take your "Tre-byoo-shae" and shove it up your- wait, we checked "no" on the adult content thing, remember? Oh, right... dang. Hahahahahaha...I win :P Fine, congratulations :)... the emoticons look ugly in italics In italics in "Trebucket??" :P. Shut up about that and your smiley face looks like it has a mole. **gets ice cream from freezer** Ooh, get some for me! I did :D...but you "blatantly" refused to put the tub of vanilla back in the freezer >:( You bet I did... I'm gonna sit here and type while you haul that tub of ice-cream back to the freezer! Work! Work! Work! I already put it back lolz ( my pretty "z" making it look all kewl and such) and if anyone is reading this, go to imdb.com cuz I am now hopelessly addicted to that website... I got you hooked on that website! And whilst watching you type that I couldn't help but think "And you're also hopelessly unable to spell hopelessly" kjsahdkj I don't know what that was supposed to say, but you're not allowed to confuse our imaginary readers by typing gibberish in webdings! "Gibberish" is an awesome song by Relient K....PWN!!!!!!!! Hello, imaginary readers...music recommendation of the day: Relient K :D No, actually today I'm in a Such Great Heights by Postal Service mood. Ooh they sound good check them out too...and btw I'm in a "Damned if I Do You (Damned if I Don't)" by All Time Low...It's playing in my head over and over and over and over and over and over and ov- Okay, I get it! And the debate over typing "Damned" (JJ was being odd and thought it was spelled "danmed"...all I can say to that is s) got "Damned For All Time" from Jesus Christ Superstar stuck in my head, thank you very much! Anytime, JJ...anytime..ok this is getting really long..hey, wait! Why is this called "Nonsense That Makes Sense" if it doesn't make any sense at all?? So we hafta go now... Yeahs... well, bye imaginary readers! This is JJ and Basil...ummm...[insert clever goodbye saying here]!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. hi.. i really don't know what to say but no one is really gonna read this anyway so i guess i can write anything i want.. so um.... this was the first blog ive ever read. yup thats good.. im gonna go shower now.. bye.

    ReplyDelete